Want more information?
Ready to register?
Our handwriting program is broken up into 2 groups based on age and skill level:
Group 1: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
Foundation/basic skills for handwriting
- Body awareness
- Proper sitting and paper position
- Upper body/hand/finger strength
- Grasp and pressure on writing tools
- Basics of letter formation
Group 2: 2nd Grade & Older
For students who are already writing
- Refining foundation/basic skills
- Enhancing posture/upper body strength
- Fine motor/manipulation skills
- Placement/size/spacing of letters and words
- Letter memory
- Copying skills
In order for the group to run smoothly and for students to receive the greatest benefits, children must be able to sit, attend and participate without disruption to the group.
There are no scheduled sessions at this time.