SPOT On is led by an occupational therapist AND a speech language pathologist who collaborate to address individual goals within the context of a group. Children ages 7-11 years old will develop social and life skills to successfully engage in age-appropriate activities with their peers.
Who would benefit?
Children who exhibit the following:
- Sensory dysfunction
- Low muscle tone
- Motor planning problems
- Receptive language delays
- Motor speech disorders (apraxia, dysarthria)
- Difficulty communicating needs, wants and ideas
- Difficulty socializing – poor awareness of others
- Underdeveloped play skills
West Caldwell/Fanwood locations:
***Group will run only if 3 or more children sign up.