July 2nd to July 27th and July 30th to August 24th
Monday through Friday, 9AM to 3PM
IT Works! Brochure
IT Works! Fee Schedule
A Vocational Skills Training Program
An occupational therapy program for teens (14+) and young adults to learn the job skills needed for meaningful employment.
This group is designed to help teenagers and young adults (ages 14+) with special needs experience and learn job skills needed for meaningful employment.
The program will consist of three modules.
- Soft skills
- A combination of people, social, and communication skills.
- Hard skills
- Specific, teachable abilities that can be defined and measured.
- Job specific skills relative to our two ACTUAL business ventures:
- Soaperior Organix
- Experience and practice all aspects of processing and filling orders for our various soap products.
- Ethan and the Bean (coming this summer!)
- Experiences and practice in the food (coffee) service industry. Including: waiting tables, bussing tables, making coffee, washing dishes, etc.