Offered exclusively at our West Caldwell location:
31 Fairfield Ave, West Caldwell, NJ 07006
Please call for details regarding pricing and schedule: 973-771-1582
IT Works! Brochure
A Vocational Skills Training Program
An occupational therapy program for teens (14+) and young adults to learn the job skills needed for meaningful employment.
This group is designed to help teenagers and young adults (ages 14+) with special needs experience and learn job skills needed for meaningful employment.
The program will consist of three modules.
- Soft skills
- A combination of people, social, and communication skills.
- Hard skills
- Specific, teachable abilities that can be defined and measured.
- Job specific skills relative to our two ACTUAL business ventures:
- Soaperior Organix
- Experience and practice all aspects of processing and filling orders for our various soap products.
- Ethan and the Bean (coming this summer!)
- Experiences and practice in a simulated food (coffee) service industry. Including: waiting tables, bussing tables, making coffee, washing dishes, etc.